These Conditions apply to hotel services and land and sea excursions that are provided by Catamaranes del Sur SpA and Hotel Loberías del Sur.
Rates are expressed in Chilean pesos and can be modified without prior notice.
In order for the reservation to be effective either for the Hotel or only for the excursions or the tourist package, it must be fully paid before entering the hotel, where the tour package and / or excursions begin, or the accommodation begins. During high season the payment of the corresponding rate must be made with at least 30 days of anticipation, in mid-season at least 15 days of anticipation, and in low season, with at least 5 days of anticipation.
The passenger may change the starting date of the tour package, accommodation or excursion, according to availability, only once, up to 15 days before the original starting date. No change can be made after this period has elapsed.
Cancellations must be made in writing specifying the cause, which must on grounds of force majeure. The passenger must assume responsibility for the penalty indicated below, which will depend on the number of days of notice of cancellation given:
• A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 60 days before the start of the tour package, accommodation or excursion.
• 50% of the amount paid will be refunded for cancellations made between 60 and 30 days prior to the starting date.
• There will be no refund for cancellations made less than 30 days ahead of time.
• A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 45 days before the start of the tour package, accommodation or excursion.
• 50% of the amount paid will be refunded for cancellations made between 45 and 20 days prior to the starting date.
• There will be no refund for cancellations made less than 20 days ahead of time.
• A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 30 days before the start of the tour package, accommodation or excursion.
• 50% of the amount paid will be refunded for cancellations made 15 days prior to the starting date
• There will be no refund for cancellations made less than 15 days ahead of time.
In the event that the invoice has been issued for the purchase of the excursion or package or accommodation 60 or more days in advance of the date in which the cancellation is requested, the service tax paid to internal revenue will be deducted from the amount to be returned.
The fact that the passenger, due to foreseeable causes, such as, for example, existing volcanic eruptions, clouds of ash, fog and other phenomena of this nature, cannot count on air or maritime connectivity to reach the starting point of the activities contracted, which is the Hotel Loberías del Sur, will not constitute force majeure, and will be subject to the aforementioned penalty.
If the passenger or passengers, due to rain, or other reasons of nature, that do not prevent the performance of one or more activities contracted do not want to make the trip, that passenger or passengers will not be entitled to any refund.
In the event that the passenger wants to cancel a reservation in order to make a new reservation by taking advantage of some promotion published after the date of the inicial reservation, he will not be entitled to any refund on advance payments he might have made.
If the passenger does not show up at the Hotel at the beginning of the contracted activity, the company assumes the non-participation of the passenger in question and will not refund any part of the excursion or accommodation.
FORTUITOUS EVENTS AND EVENTS IN WHICH THE COMPANY IS TO BLAME.
If, as a result of a fortuitous event, as defined by law, some of the excursions cannot be carried out, there will be no refund, and the excursions not affected by the fortuitous event will be carried out, as well as the Hotel accommodation.
If due to an event for which the company, or whoever provides excursion reservation services on its behalf is to blame, any of these, whether on land or sea, cannot be carried out, then and only in that case, we will proceed to refund the value of the land or sea excursion not made to the affected passenger , unless an agreement is reached between the passenger and the company to make another excursion in exchange for the unrealized one, or some other solution is agreed between the parties.
ITINERARIES AND SCHEDULES:
The company reserves the right to alter land and navigation routes, to avoid landings, stops, alter navigation schedules, departures times and times of permanence, without prior notification to the passengers. The departure times of navigation and excursions must be reconfirmed by the passengers 24 hours before the trip.